This Air Fryer Bacon recipe is super crispy, and a healthier alternative to traditional fried bacon. This breakfast favorite is simple and ready in only 10 minutes!
BACON!!!!! Okay, sorry I just had to get that out of my system. Bacon is seriously, one of the most satisfying foods on this planet. This Crispy Ninja Foodi Bacon recipe is ready fast in only 10 minutes, and is healthier than the traditional frying method.
Plus, making this bacon in the Ninja Foodi means less mess and less clean up for you. Say goodbye to popping bacon grease and a gross cook top! Pair this bacon with eggs, your favorite breakfast sandwich, or add you your favorite recipe of choice. Enjoy the mouthwatering bacon!
- An Air Fryer: I love, love LOVE my Ninja Foodi and recommend it to everyone. The recipe directions are for the 6.5 quart Ninja Foodi and if you use a different air fryer you may need to adjust the time and temperature for the perfect crispy bacon.
- A Large Plate
- Paper Towels: You will want to put the cooked bacon on a large plate with a paper towel to soak up some of the excess bacon grease.
- Bacon: I absolutely love my Naked Bacon Co. bacon! You can get yours locally in St. Louis or get it shipped to you.
How to Air Fry Bacon
- Add 4-5 strips of bacon to the basket of your Ninja Foodi Air Fryer. There is no need to spray with cooking oil.
- Close the lid then press START.
- Next, press AIR CRISP then set the TEMP to 400 degrees F using the arrow buttons.
- Then press TIME and set to 8-10 minutes using the arrow buttons. The first batch usually takes 10 minutes and if you are making a second batch immediacy after it will take less time, around 8 minutes.
- Finally, press START and the time will begin to count down. Be sure to flip the bacon halfway through cooking with the tongs.
- Once the bacon is cooked to your desired crispiness, place the cooked bacon on a large plate lined with paper towels and let cool.
- Enjoy bacon alone, with a side of eggs, or incorporated into your favorite recipe.
Store leftover cooked bacon in a airtight container wrapped in aluminum foil. The foil helps preserve some of the crispiness and maximize the bacon's shelf life. When stored correctly in the fridge the air fryer bacon will last for 4 days.
Freezing bacon is super simple and great to have the bacon on hand to have for recipes, or enjoy for breakfast. To freeze cooked bacon, wrap each bacon strip separately in either foil or parchment paper. Next, add the wrapped bacon strips to a large freezer bag at store in the freezer for 3-4 months. When ready to enjoy re-warm in the oven, or microwave until warmed through.
More Meaty Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Dip: This crowd pleasing party appetizer is perfect for leftover cooked crispy bacon. Great for game days and holidays!
- Everything Bagel Cheese Balls: This party finger food is wonderful for brunch gatherings or Easter.
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tacos: A delicious taco featuring bacon, eggs and crispy potatoes. Great for breakfast, brunch or "brinner".
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches: Add this tasty bacon to these sandwiches for the perfect breakfast on the go.
- Baked Cajun Fries with Cheese Sauce: Delicious baked Cajun fries with a flavorful cheese sauce, topped with bacon pieces and green onions...always a crowd pleaser!
- Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad with Bacon and Argula: This salad is anything but boring and a great potluck or side dish.
- Crockpot Ham and Bean Soup: The perfect warm weather comfort food!
- Chocolate Bark with Bacon and Almonds: Only 3 ingredients and 30 minutes are between you and this decadent sugar free chocolate bark with bacon and almonds. This low carb dessert is so easy to make, there will be no excuses to fall off of the low carb wagon.
I hope you love this super tasty and crispy Ninja Foodi Bacon recipe for breakfast in the morning! This is a favorite in our house, and I love using my Ninja Foodi to make healthier bacon with way less mess!
Crispy Air Fryer Bacon Recipe
- 1 lb Bacon
- Add 4-5 strips of bacon to the basket of your Ninja Foodi Air Fryer. Close the lid then press START. Next, press AIR CRISP then set the TEMP to 400F using the arrow buttons. Then press TIME and set to 8-10 minutes using the arrow buttons. Finally, press START and the time will begin to count down.
- Be sure to flip the bacon halfway through cooking with the tongs. Once the bacon is cooked to your desired crispiness, place the cooked bacon on a large plate lined with paper towels and let cool. Enjoy bacon alone, with a side of eggs, or incorporated into your favorite recipe.
- Cooking Time: The first batch usually takes 10 minutes and if you are making a second batch immediacy after it will take less time, around 8 minutes
- Leftover Storage: Store leftover cooked bacon in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. For best results wrap bacon in foil before placing in the container.