This Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing is super easy and ready in only five minutes. This dressing is great to incorporate into salads, wraps, veggies or as a marinade for meat!
It is definitely not a secret by now that I am a massive fan of homemade dressings and spices. More often that not I only want/need a small amount for a recipe and hate buying a massive bottle at the grocery store. Enter this super easy dressing that yields about ½ cup and uses basic pantry ingredients.
I love how simple (ready in only five minutes, hello) and delicious this Easy Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing recipe is, and all the ways it can be used. Personally, I love to use this honey mustard vinaigrette in salads, wraps, over top of veggies, or as a marinade for meats. I hope you love this homemade vinaigrette dressing and find a variety of uses for it in the kitchen! Although, if you need ideas I have included some great recipes to try the dressing out in. Enjoy!
- A Small Mason Jar with a Lid or a Small Bowl: Personally, I love using a mason jar for this homemade vinaigrette dressing recipe. I love that I can combine, prepare and store the dressing all in one jar. If you do not have a mason jar they or do not want to use one, you can of course use the bowl and whisk method and store any leftover dressing in your container of choice.
- A Whisk or Fork (Optional): You will only need this is using a bowl to combine your ingredients. If using a mason jar then you will not need a fork or whisk and instead can just shake the jar.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Apple Cider Vinegar
How To Make Homemade Dressing
- Measure out all dressing ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar (with a lid) or medium prep bowl.
- If using a mason jar secure the lid and shake the dressing until combined. If using the bowl method, use a whisk or fork to whisk the vinaigrette together until combine.
- Serve honey mustard vinaigrette with recipe of choice immediately, or store in the fridge.
This honey mustard vinaigrette dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. When ready to use the dressing make sure to give it a good shake/stir to incorporate the ingredients together. This is why I love using a mason jar for this homemade dressing, because it can be made then stored all in the same container. Of course a glass or plastic storage container will work great as well.
More Dressings to Try
I love using this homemade vinaigrette dressing for a variety of different recipes. I find that the best way to use this dressing is in salads, wraps, with veggies or as a marinade for meats (it works bomb with chicken). These are just a few awesome recipes to try that use or can be used with this honey mustard vinaigrette.
I hope you LOVE this Honey Dijon Dressing recipe and finds tons of great ways to incorporate it into your cooking!
Easy Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Measure out all ingredients then Combine in a small mason jar. Secure the lid tightly and shake to combine. Serve immediately with recipe of choice or store in the fridge.
- Leftover Storage: Store leftover dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. When ready to enjoy make sure to shake it first to combine ingredients.
- Alternate Preparation: If you do not have a mason jar, you can combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
Thank You for Sharing!