This no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is ready in only 10 minutes and makes the perfect Fall dessert or appetizer! Pair the pumpkin dip with sliced apples, graham crackers or vanilla wafers for the perfect party snack.
I've got the Fall feels people! My favorite time of year is rapidly approaching and I am so excited to be devouring pumpkin everything for the next couple of months. This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is so simple to prepare and works great as a dessert or appetizer.
This quick and easy no bake dip pairs well with vanilla wafers, apple slices and graham crackers. I hope your friends and family love this pumpkin dip at all your Halloween parties and Fall festivities. Or, if you're like me then on some random Tuesday in February. Enjoy!
- An Electric Hand or Stand Mixer
- A Large Spoon- I usually just use a large kitchen spoon.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- A Large Bowl- Any large bowl will do! Just make sure it is large enough to accommodate all of the ingredients.
- Serving Tray- This is great if you are wanting to serve this pumpkin dip at a party. A platter helps display the dip and dippers all together. This is completely optional and you could just eat the pumpkin cheesecake dip strait out of the bowl.
- Cool Whip or Whipped Topping- It can be off brand or name brand, either way the pumpkin dip will be great!
- Brown Sugar
- Canned Pumpkin Puree
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- I like to use my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice, but you can use a store bought one as well.
Note: Make sure you are getting canned pumpkin for this pumpkin cheesecake dip, NOT pumpkin pie filling.
How To Make Pumpkin Dessert Dip
This pumpkin cheesecake dip recipe is so, so SIMPLE! I am obsessed with desserts that come together quickly with little effort and are delicious. This no bake pumpkin dip requires zero baking and only needs a few ingredients and kitchen tools.
- Place softened cream cheese and whipped topping in a large bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, whip them together until creamy.
- Add in the canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar. Continue to whip the ingredients together until combined and fluffy.
- Enjoy the pumpkin cheesecake dip immediately with suggested dippers or store in the fridge for later.
Check out the recipe video for a more detailed look at prep for this pumpkin cheesecake dip recipe.
More Fall Favorites
I love going with more dessert themed dippers for this pumpkin dip. You can of course go rogue and try whatever you wish, but if you want some direction here are my ultimate favorites: vanilla wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, apple slices, gingersnap cookies, or pretzels.
Store leftover pumpkin cheesecake dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. When ready to eat you can enjoy the pumpkin dip strait from the fridge, or let the dessert pumpkin dip come to room temperature for 5-10 minutes so it isn't as firm.
I DO NOT recommend freezing this pumpkin dip recipe. The cream cheese will do some weird stuff and the texture will not be as good. This pumpkin cheesecake dip is super quick to make, therefore it is easy to just make on the fly when you would like to have it.
I hope you, your family, and friends love this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip. Made this pumpkin dip? Don't forget to comment and rate below. Also, if you love this dip check out my Funfetti Cake Batter Dip!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Apples Sliced
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Animal Crackers
- Add softened cream cheese and whipped topping to a large bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer whip on med-low until well combined.
- Add canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar to the bowl and continue to mix until fluffy and well combined.
- Top with additional pumpkin pie spice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Leftover Storage: Store leftover pumpkin dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. When ready to serve take out of fridge and let come to room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Make Ahead Instructions: Make pumpkin dip according to recipe instructions. You can make the dip up to 7 days ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve stir and serve with suggested dippers.
Thanks for Sharing!