This no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is ready in only 10 minutes and makes the perfect Fall dessert or appetizer! Pair the pumpkin fluff with sliced apples, graham crackers or vanilla wafers for the perfect party snack.
I've got the Fall feels people! My favorite time of year is rapidly approaching and I am so excited to be devouring pumpkin everything for the next couple of months. This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is so simple to prepare and works great as a dessert or appetizer.
This quick and easy pumpkin fluff dip pairs well with vanilla wafers, apple slices and graham crackers. I hope your friends and family love this dessert dip at all your Halloween parties and Fall festivities. Or, if you're like me then on some random Tuesday in February. Let the Fall season begin!
- Cool Whip or Whipped Topping- It can be off brand or name brand, either way the pumpkin dip will be great!
- Canned Pumpkin Puree: You could also use a fresh pumpkin to make your own pumpkin puree. Using a fresh pumpkin will make the flavor stronger, but it will take more time and effort.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- I like to use my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice, but you can use a store bought one as well.
Note: Make sure you are getting canned pumpkin for this pumpkin fluff, NOT pumpkin pie filling.
Why You'll LOVE This!
Perfect for Both Kids and Adults
Quick and Easy: Ready Fast and Minimal Prep Required
This pumpkin cheesecake dip recipe is so, so SIMPLE! I am obsessed with desserts that come together quickly with little effort and are delicious. This dip requires zero baking and only needs a few ingredients and kitchen tools.
- Place softened cream cheese and whipped topping in a large bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, whip them together until creamy.
- Add in the canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar. Continue to whip the ingredients together until combined and fluffy.
- Enjoy the pumpkin cheesecake dip immediately with suggested dippers or store in the fridge for later.
How to Store Leftovers
Store leftover pumpkin cheesecake dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. When ready to eat you can enjoy the dip strait from the fridge, or let the dessert dip come to room temperature for 5-10 minutes so it isn't as firm. I also recommend stirring it first to recombine all the ingredients.
I love going with more dessert themed dippers for this pumpkin dip. You can of course go rogue and try whatever you wish, but if you want some direction here are my ultimate favorites: vanilla wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, apple slices, gingersnap cookies, or pretzels.
I DO NOT recommend freezing this pumpkin fluff recipe. The cream cheese will do some weird stuff and the texture will not be as good. This dip is super quick to make, therefore it is easy to just make on the fly when you would like to have it.
You can make this dip up to 24 hours ahead of time and store in the fridge until ready to serve. Simply follow the recipe instructions, store, and when ready to serve stir then pair with dippers of choice.
Whip It: I recommend whipping the cream cheese and whipped topping really well with a hand mixer before adding the other ingredients. Doing this will make the dip light and fluffy and ensure no chunks of cream cheese are in the dip.
Swap Ins: For some more Fall flavors you could add in some vanilla extract, maple syrup or sprinkle over pumpkin seeds on top of the dip. I like making these small changes sometimes to add some more flavor and flare to the pumpkin dip.
My Favorite Kitchen Tools!
Serving Tray: This is great if you are wanting to serve this pumpkin dip at a party. A platter helps display the dip and dippers all together. This is completely optional and you could just eat the pumpkin fluff dip strait out of the bowl.
You May Also Enjoy...
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 8 Oz Whipped Topping
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 15 Oz Canned Pumpkin NOT PUMPKIN PIE FILLING
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Plus More for Topping
- Apples Sliced
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Animal Crackers
- Add softened cream cheese and whipped topping to a large bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer whip on med-low until well combined.
- Add canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar to the bowl and continue to mix until fluffy and well combined.
- Top with additional pumpkin pie spice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Leftover Storage: Store leftover pumpkin dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. When ready to serve take out of fridge and let come to room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Make Ahead Instructions: Make pumpkin dip according to recipe instructions. You can make the dip up to 7 days ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve stir and serve with suggested dippers.
Thanks for Sharing!
I am going to make this. If I cannot find canned pumpkin can I use pumpkin puree?
Yep, pumpkin puree will work fine!
Can I purée Pumpkin Pie Filling?
No, I recommend using just canned pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
I wish there was someone to stop me from making this dip because I am so going to do it. Can't wait to dip my favorite crackers in it - it looks too good!
Laura | Wandercooks
Awesome recipe, made this as a 'test' for our next party - it did not last long! So easy and delicious, thanks!
This was so delicious! I made this for my friend's fall party and it was a hit!
Delicious, creamy and best dip for a Party option.
Dessert dips are the best appetizer and dessert in one. I can't wait to make this for our next fall gathering. My pumpkin loving friends will love this.