Chicken Enchilada Dip
This Baked Chicken Enchilada Dip is perfect for parties, game days and of course the holidays! Mexican flavors combine for the perfect cheesy appetizer.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breasts Rotisserie Works Great!- Shredded
- 1 Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Or Store Bought Mix
- 10 Oz Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Diced Green Chilies
- 3/4 Cup Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn
- 3 Cups Shredded Mexican Cheese Plus More For Topping-Optional
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese Softened
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 7x11 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mash and stir to combine. Pour dip into baking dish. Once oven is preheated cook on the middle rack for 25 minutes.
Optional: After 25 minutes remove dip and top with additional shredded cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve warm with tortilla chips and top with fresh cilantro, sour cream, avocado, lime juice, or your favorite salsa. Enjoy!
- Leftover Storage: Store leftover dip in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Re-heating Instructions: Re-heat leftovers in the microwave on oven until warm and bubbling.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.6g | Protein: 13.5g | Fat: 14.5g | Saturated Fat: 7.9g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 355mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 2.4g | Sugar: 1.1g | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1.3mg